Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pictures Of Curtains With Tiebacks What Is The Drapery That Goes Over A Bed Called?

What is the drapery that goes over a bed called? - pictures of curtains with tiebacks

I am working on translating my work product catalog of Swedish to English. We manufacture interior decoration products, especially furniture, curtains, that sort of thing. But I'm totally stuck on what the English word for one of our products!

The kind of thing that I give a name often used in children's rooms, often equipped with the kindergarten, but not yet, I found one that really gives it a name.

It is generally mild, probably nets, curtains, passing over the bed and can be recovered, normally the curtain on each side.

Here is a picture of this kind of thing I am tempted to call:
http://www.konstantik.se/images/I001767_ ...
or
http://www.blaelefant.se/Graphics/Produc ...

(Before you accuse me of advertising, none of these companies come to my site, they are the pictures so good example.)

It is called quite charming in Sweden "Sänghimmel" is the name which means "Bed heaven" or "Bed Sky. But that does not help me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment