Monday, February 22, 2010

Hot Tea For Stomach Virus How To Tell If You Are Poisoned With Rat Poisoning?

How to tell if you are poisoned with rat poisoning? - hot tea for stomach virus

Well, my mother, sister, child 1 years, and only Missouri traveled to visit for a week with my grandfather to colon cancer. We were at my grandmother, a woman with him, that none of us know very well. The first day we were there we met this lady, tea and hot chocolate. My sister has a baby a few sips of tea. The following night the child was seriously ill increase to a total of 8 times, and stomach cramps. He also had diahrea. Finally, it seemed to feel better after 12 hours. Then, after two nights of my mother, my sister, my grandmother and I started illstarting get a headache and then with the same symptoms that lasted for the child only a certain period (about two days of vomiting and diahrea) and was more severe. None of us could eat or store water.You have nothing to eat and now I can hold water, but I still have stomach cramps and light eating.We every thought is a virus or food poisoning, but the woman is doing everything we ate, I have been sick. Baby Binky together with its 1 1 / 2 years old cousin of the night he fell ill and his cousin was not sick. Maybe I'm a little more reaction, but I think that is strange. We learned the woman was placed in an institution, but no one knows why. If it looks like in overeacting please let me know. But my grandmother had mice in the garage when it rat poison in the house. And this lady seemed to be waiting for us when we were sick. I just heard about people who feel bad that other people that they need love someone or Etra useful. All responsesbe appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment